The aim of this section is to be a one-stop source of information for anesthesiologists to fulfill their CPD needs.
Our members can freely access a range of CAS educational resources, regardless of their learning preferences:
- The CAS annual meeting, designed to offer an optimum opportunity to earn your CME credits, with numerous Section 1 symposia and engaging Section 3 workshops and Problem-Based Learning Discussions (PBLDs).
- Other regional and divisional meetings.
- CPD Self-assessment Modules co-developed with the Canadian Journal of Anesthesia.
- The CAS Annual Meeting webinar, offering access to some of the conference’s most thought-provoking sessions for those unable attend the meeting in person.
- CAS faculty development modules and resources.
- The Canadian Journal of Anesthesia can help you earn Section 2 credits while keeping up to date with the latest research and trends in anesthesia and critical care.
- Selected sessions from previous annual meetings are available on our web site.
Moreover, anesthesiologists can always find additional accredited CPD resources, by providers other than CAS, in our meetings and events calendar and on the Royal College’s website.