The aim of this section is to be a one-stop source of information for anesthesiologists to fulfill their CPD needs.
Our members can access a range of CAS educational resources, regardless of their learning preferences:
- The CAS Annual Meeting, designed to offer an optimal opportunity to earn your CME credits, with numerous Section 1 symposia and engaging Section 3 workshops and Problem-Based Learning Discussions (PBLDs).
- Other regional and divisional meetings.
Face-to-face activities take place when conditions permit, and are planned with the safety, health, and wellbeing of our entire network at the forefront of our decision-making. When in-person meetings cannot take place, we will consider and plan virtual meetings.
- The Canadian Journal of Anesthesia can help you earn Section 2 credits while keeping up to date with the latest research and trends in anesthesia and critical care.
- Selected sessions from previous annual meetings are available on our web site.
- A rich online resource library is available on our website, supporting you to learn and improve your practice at your own pace.
Moreover, anesthesiologists can always find additional accredited CPD resources, by providers other than CAS, in our meetings and events calendar and on the Royal College’s website.