Date and Time:
Saturday February 6th, 2021 – 1:00pm to 4:30pm EST
This event will focus on the practical aspects of forming a peer support program. We have expert guest speakers from Stanford Anesthesia, Schulich School of Medicine and Halton Healthcare, attending to present and facilitate this workshop and we look forward to having a great turnout. We welcome all your questions! This will be an excellent opportunity to connect with colleagues from around the country.
This event is exclusively for CAS members. Please ensure you have renewed your CAS 2021 membership in order to register.
- Describe how to implement a peer support program for anesthesiologists at their institution
- Explain factors which lead to the success of such programs
- Apply the latest evidence to the development of such programs
- Discuss the important steps in implementing a peer support program at their institution
- Identify and evaluate potential barriers and enablers to setting up peer support programs at their institution
- Dr Andrea Lum, Vice Dean Faculty Affairs, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, Western University
- Dr Bryan Bohman, Associate Dean Stanford Medical Partners, Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology, Co-Director of Clinical Effectiveness Leadership Training program and Senior Advisor to WellMD Center
- Dr Jonathan Sam, Pediatrician and Lead of COVID-Care, Halton Healthcare