Your use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, provincial, state and federal laws and regulations. You may not use, allow, or enable others to use the Site, or knowingly condone use of the Site by others, in any manner that is, attempts to, or is likely to:
- be obscene, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, indecent, discourteous, racially or ethnically offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, pornographic or discriminatory;
- affect us adversely or reflect negatively on us, the Site, our goodwill, name or reputation or cause duress, distress, or discomfort to us or anyone else, or discourage any person, firm, or enterprise from using all or any portion, features, or functions of the Site, or from advertising, linking, or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the Site;
- send or result in the transmission of junk e-mail, chain letters, duplicative or unsolicited messages, or so-called "spamming" and "phishing";
- transmit, distribute, or upload content or programs that contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other disabling devices or harmful components intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter, or interfere with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site or the rights or use and enjoyment of the Site by any other user;
- advocate or encourage any illegal activity;
- infringe upon or misappropriate the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity rights or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of CAS or any third party;
- violate the privacy of any individual, including users of the Site; or
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state or national laws or regulations (anywhere in the world).
In order to access certain products and services or as part of the member account registration process, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as identification or contact details).
You agree that any registration information you give to CAS will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with CAS, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Contents or any CAS products and services for any purpose.