Forum Rules and Etiquette
- Respect other users. Focus on the content of posts and not on the people making them. Please extend the benefit of the doubt to newer guests and members; there is no such thing as a stupid question.
- Respect the community. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. All messages or documents should be posted only to the most appropriate sections, topics and committees. This helps ensure all messages receive the best response from the community.
- No spam or illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts having illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted. Please make sure to attribute any copy-righted material to the correct author.
- Be clear and concise. Clearly say the topic of your comments in the subject line. This ensures your topic reaches the correct members of the community.
- Check the forum to see if your topic exists. Before creating a new topic/thread, look around and see if a similar topic already exists. It only takes a moment, and you can use the search function too.
- Do not send administrative messages on the forum. You can change your settings in your account profile, or email email@example.com for help.