|CAS 2022 Annual Meeting - UPDATE
We look forward to welcoming you in Halifax June 24 – 26. An exceptional program is being designed that will include the most current content presented by the best experts in the field. The safety of our members is the top priority and we are monitoring the situation carefully and will keep you updated as the planning progresses. For those unable to be in Halifax, there will be a robust virtual program that will provide CME and outstanding content wherever you are.
CAS Program Committee
Dr Adriaan Van Rensburg
Thank you for attending the 2021 CAS Virtual Annual Meeting! I hope you enjoyed your time with us.
Despite not being able to meet in person, I am proud of the program we were able to offer virtually.
With over 700 registered attendees from 16 different countries we were pleased with the quality of the education and the strong engagement by the attendees.
Let me summarize some of the highlights:
- Keynote speakers Dr Kevin Smith and Dr Jane Philpott
- Dozens of engaging sessions and Problem Based Learning Discussions (PBLD’s), featuring leading speakers and moderators. Several streams of anesthesia including chronic pain, perioperative, cardiovascular, and thoracic, regional acute pain, patient safety, obstetric, neuroanesthesia, critical care, and environmental sustainability
- Residents’ and Richard Knill Oral Competition and the award ceremony.
- Dozens of high quality ePoster presentations
- CAS Annual Business Meeting with reports from the past year
- Virtual Exhibition Hall featuring the latest in anesthesia innovation
We are most appreciative of your attendance and support. Please mark your calendars for the CAS Annual Meeting in Halifax, June 24-27th. We are eager to see everyone in person.
Stay tuned to www.cas.ca/annual-meeting or follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
Stay safe and healthy,
Adriaan Van Rensburg
PS: Please remember your health is important! The #CASmove campaign will continue – I highly encourage you to Take care of yourself while making donations to CARF and CASIEF.