The Virtual Annual Meeting Program is displayed in Eastern Standard Time.
- Annual Business Meeting - Saturday, June 12th - 3:30 - 4:30 pm EDT
- Residents' Oral Competition - Saturday, June 12th - 12:50 pm - 1:50 pm EDT
- Richard Knill Competition - Sunday, June 13th - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
- Problem-Based Learning Discussions
- Test-Enhanced Learning Sessions
As usual, the meeting will provide the opportunity to gain CME credit and we are working to provide more self-assessment opportunities (these are Section 3).
The full 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting program will be released soon. Stay tuned for more details!
2021 Call for Abstracts is now open!